Check this out! I'm doing English!
Seems the Demo cd is gonna be pretty cool. The wife listened for the first time (!) and said it was good, especially De Uitverkorene. She called it a kind of movie soundtrack. Well, maybe it is, thoug some track are not. I am rather curious about what people say about "Koffiesjop" because it is a complete and utter nutty piece of regae/funk battle. Sorry for you people who refuse to learn Dutch. I don't blame you, even the Dutch can't speak it properly. Only I can.
Well, that's it for now, I hope that even some people outside Holland will listen to my music, even if it's sung in Dutch. Who cares, as long as it's Funky!
Well, that's it for now, I hope that even some people outside Holland will listen to my music, even if it's sung in Dutch. Who cares, as long as it's Funky!

0 Comments:
Een reactie posten
<< Home