Boring
Rather boring this employement thing. Seems the company or whatever it may be is about to go flatlined. This issue keeps talking in my head so I can´t tweak the Demo. I´ve put the deadline on the end of April, I just don´t know if I´ll make it.
However, "koffiesjop" is going to get a funny sound into the 1st intermezzo. "The Mist is finished. "Laat me Bij Je" needs a new set of backing vocals that are happy. "Besef" is about to be allright, except for the lead witch has got a few peaks in it. "Doet Me Niets" is allright, I only need to make the end more orchestral. Now it just stops and that´s it. "The uitverkorene" ("The chosen one")is pretty good. I noticed some lead singing out of tune every now and then. It sound so perfect.
I´m really curious about what people will say about it. I´ll send it to the hottest spots I know, like Fret magazine and so on. Melody maker and stuff. Regards, René
However, "koffiesjop" is going to get a funny sound into the 1st intermezzo. "The Mist is finished. "Laat me Bij Je" needs a new set of backing vocals that are happy. "Besef" is about to be allright, except for the lead witch has got a few peaks in it. "Doet Me Niets" is allright, I only need to make the end more orchestral. Now it just stops and that´s it. "The uitverkorene" ("The chosen one")is pretty good. I noticed some lead singing out of tune every now and then. It sound so perfect.
I´m really curious about what people will say about it. I´ll send it to the hottest spots I know, like Fret magazine and so on. Melody maker and stuff. Regards, René

0 Comments:
Een reactie posten
<< Home