maandag, mei 30, 2005

Cubase SX, a lot of fun and a pain in the ass

Told you guys that I sort of purchaced Cubase SX? a staggering programm, sequencer, but a bit harder to handle than Ntrack. It uses a lot more of RAM and pcu power too. So at 8 tracks, all of the sound starts to whobble an twiggle and so on. In a matter of fact it is excatly the same stuff as Ntrack. But it is Cubase, therefore it is better.
With Ntrack I am able to handle over 12 tracks with VST´s.
So, boring, being unemployed is making thing even worse. Lost all energy to work on the Demo.
"laat me bij je" is new recorded, much better, and I will sing a new lead, more Sly Stone-style. Moaning and crooning sound? Err, need a woman to sigh in the mike too. And some biological juicy sounds.
I´m working on a new song "Zon" meaning "Sun" a bit mellow, catchy if you like. Well see. First I have to get a new job.
got to show a few pictures.