woensdag, juni 29, 2005

Gloeiende gloeiende

Meaning "Damn! bloody hell" "shit, fuck, the queen is a man!" Very serious offending stuff I´d say. The last ten days or so the temperatures in Da Studio rose up to 35 degrees Celsius so it was impossible to resume recording and mastering. Sweat was dripping on the mixer and in fear of shotcutting and blowing up the wee equipment I have I chose to, as we call it over here, the hare´s path! I had to polish the plate! Take the leggs! I squeezed there inbetween out! Silly, is´nt it.
Well, 1 more song to do for the Demo and then it´s time for the critics. I´m not affraid but still it is pretty scary, maybe they call it crap or maybe they don´t understand my music. It needs time to understand. It´s no comercial stuff, it my vision of how I can express myself If I could only work for hours and hours like before when I was a single little funky Fish.. Nine out of ten cats love them...